Tires again ;-)

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tires again ;-)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 12:39:15 -0500
I am looking to put some 175/70's on my 78 Midget. So I have a couple quick
questions. At the moment I am looking at Michelin X-One's, from Tire Rack
(www.tirerack.com).

1) Any prefs as to brands? (I prefer Michelins, but not exclusively -
anything but Continental's)
2) Anybody running 185/70's on wire wheels?
3) Or maybe 175/60-65's (although I am having a hard time finding that size
-  not in a race tire)

I am not looking for a racing tire. I use my Midget as a daily driver, but
would sacrifice a little wet performance for enhanced summer twisties
performance.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager