Ubeleivable! It's Gone! no more pulse/stumble

To: <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ubeleivable! It's Gone! no more pulse/stumble
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 00:23:08 -0500
Well once again I hit all the lists...to thank everyone...
and to announce a resolution has been found.

I don't think anyone is going to believe this but after two
years
of this problem, tonight I fixed it.  No stumble/pulse
and it'll now idle as low as 550 without dying!

I'm going to write this up as an extensive web page
with inclusions of some of the 60+ email responses
I've received with ideas as to correcting this problem.

for now.... the only hint I'll give....
Just because you buy a certain year/model LBC, have
all the correct year/model spec ancillaries on the engine...
have REBUILT EVERYTHING  to spec....
doesn't mean they're the right ancillaries or the right
specs
for the condition of your engine.

Gotta' love the neighborhood kids who like to watch me work
and ask a ton of questions.  A 6 year olds' question...
triggered the final fix.

Although pulling the choke out a bit at cruise corrected
the problem, breathing, fuel, exhaust, spark... had nothing
to do with it

Paul Tegler      ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com