Philly Auto Show!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Philly Auto Show!
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 22:49:35 -0500
Hi!!

If any of you are in the Philadelphia area between Feb 3rd and Feb 11th,
visit the Convention Center for the Internation Auto Show.  Although mostly
new cars, there is a special vintage area.  This year, the AHSTC club has
the opportunity to put together a booth in this area.  We will have at
least 2 Sprites, a 3000mkI, a 100, possibly a 100M, and possibly another
3000.  We're right by the Porsche, Ferrari, and Lotus boths as well as
Hummer and Land Rover.  The Buckingham group will be right next to us -
they're working towards land preservation in our area, so be sure to visit
them out, too.

Stop by and check us out!!  Holly and I will be working there both
Saturdays and I'll probably work a night or 2 next week.

Hope to see you there!
Jason.

|     http://www.austin-healey-stc.org/       |
|          http://www.caverge.com             |
|  '65 Austin-Healey Sprite                   |
|  '96 Land Rover Disco  '95 Range Rover LWB  |