Re: SU carb stepper motors.

To: "Chris Kotting" <ckotting@core.com>
Subject: Re: SU carb stepper motors.
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 10:16:24 -0000
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@egroups.com>
That sounds like a good possibility.  These carbs can't be changed to manual
choke due to the different castings used.  I guess from their general
dimensions that they would fit onto an MGB or similar without any trouble,
but the 'chokey-bit' gets in the way for anything with lesser spacing
between the inlet ports.  Using a normanl 'rear' carb will work, but only
one of the carbs will have a choke, however that was how the system was
configured in the first place.
I'll try 12V over the terminals and see if anything smokes!  Thanks for the
help.

From Chris Kotting <ckotting at core.com>