Re: (OT) Thanks for the good wishes!

To: ltturner@usit.net
Subject: Re: (OT) Thanks for the good wishes!
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 07:54:24 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Amy,
  I was as excited as if I really knew you personally.  I can remember
you once writing that Healium always wants to know what you bought him
"this" month.  I guess he can have a bunch of things.  Is a driver's
school in the future?  We're all waiting to see what you spend the money
on.  Great Job !!!
Bill

On Tue, 30 Jan 2001 23:15:29 -0500 "Amy Turner" <ltturner@usit.net>
writes:
> I meant to send a reminder to the list tonight, but I see you've been
> reminded.  (Thanks for remembering, guys!)
>
> Let me, instead, thank you all in advance for the good wishes so
> many have
> sent.  You can be sure that at least some of my winnings, if there
> are any,
> will go towards Austin-Healey preservation and enjoyment!
>
> I'll be watching the show with a bugeye pendant around my neck --
> the same one
> I wore to New York for the taping.
>
> See you on the tube,
> Amy