Re: Tech session photos.

To: "Toby Atwater" <tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tech session photos.
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 11:16:16 -0800
Hi Toby,

Great photos!

Larry Miller is in the black Spridget shirt and white Sprite hat.
Bill Hunt- white T-shirt, shades and goatee.
Bryan Vandiver in the cap, glasses and grey T-shirt.
John's friend Rod in the tan and teal shirt
you know Andrew and me.

Great day, thanks for posting the photos. I'll have some more to add, but
they have to be developed...'-)

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -