Wasting Bandwidth?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wasting Bandwidth?
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 12:48:32 -0800 multipart/alternative
You know I have joined this list several times in the past. I have
ended up quitting each time for the same reason. I've also corresponded
with others who have left for the very same reason. For every useful
message posted there is a stack of B.S. Largely pointless quips sent by
a few people who seem to be impressed by their wit and expect others to
be equally impressed. These quips are invariably sent by the same people
and responded to by the same people. The rest of us have to sort through
stacks of this stuff in order find some actual list related content.
When someone complains they are met with yammering about bandwidth
police and other such childish pap. I for one agree that those who feel
a need for comedic antics should form a NONLBC Comedic repartee list and
spare the rest of us.

I apologise if I have offended anyone. I normally prefer to say nothing
rather than offend. If you are offended and feel a need to reply I would
second the suggestion of others that you reply to me directly rather
than subject others to your wrath. In any case I have said what I need
to say and I wish all of you good day.

Michael O'Higgins <60AN5>
No I am not Irish. I am Chilean.

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]