Wasting bandwith posts

To: "List, Spridget Mail" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wasting bandwith posts
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 21:41:54 -0800
    Personally, I think all the posts about wasting bandwidth are
themselves wasting bandwidth, and most likely the posts about bandwidth
wasting posts wasting bandwidth are wasting even more....can we please
get back to another soothing topic like a "cat" thread, or maybe a
"silicone brake fluid" thread?

    Please no "bad foreign parts" threads, some of us are married to
people who are wholly made up of  imported parts.

Steve.

Steve McGee, Atty. at Large
Samesq@pacbell.net
Home Page: http://home.pacbell.net/samesq
Photo Album: http://members2.clubphoto.com/steve191750/

"'I am' is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language.
Could it be that 'I do' is the longest sentence?"
Steven Wright