British Car Meet - Phoenix

To: midgetsprite@egroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: British Car Meet - Phoenix
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 01:50:33 EST
Got this from another List I belong to (its a sickness)

Is anyone planning on attending? Its close enough for me that I may do a
roadtrip with a couple of other local bugeye owners. I would be nice not to
have to want until this summer for LBC events to start again,

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano CA
59 Bugeye (won't be ready - may drive the Exploder)

>>March 11, 2001
"Wheels of Britain"
Entry fee: $15 for 1st car, $10 for second. Free to public viewing
6th Street & Monroe Street (Downtown), Heritage Square Park, Phoenix AZ
Organisers: British Motor Enthusiasts
Contact: Mike Goodwin <koolkataz@qwest.net>
Tel: 480-759-9386

Annual Vehicle show for all British vehicles, we encourage owners of
motorcycles, 3 wheel & 4 wheel vehicles to attend. Also Fire Trucks and
Military Vehicles made in Britain are also invited.<<