Healey Rendezvous 2001

To: Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Healey Rendezvous 2001
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 13:16:47 -0800
My Fellow Spridgeteers,

I've been in touch with John Sprinzel, co-author of "The Spritely
Years".  He'll be in Grants Pass, Oregon for the meet and said he
wouldn't mind autographing his book.

He's coming in to the Portland Air Port.  Reid, I understand JS will be
using one of your Sprites.  You two riding together or racing down
together??? <G>

I'll be attending the meet and wouldn't mind taking list members books
along to have autographed.  Margot Healey (Geoffrey's wife) will also be
in attendance, so if you have "More Healeys" by Geoff Healey (or any
other book you'd like signed)....  Hopefully she'll be kind enough to
autograph books as well.

Let me know.  I'll post again in July; closer to the actual time of the
meet.

Herb