Re: How's the Weather

To: mlupynec@globalserve.net, froggi@cdsnet.net, dwramsey@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: How's the Weather
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 16:38:09 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 02/08/2001 11:47:37 AM Mountain Standard Time,
mlupynec@globalserve.net writes:

> Toronto reporting - Just woke up to 8 inches and it's still
> coming.

Ah, the good old days...hasn't happened to me since grad school.

Oops, he's talking weather now....The wind just made it here from Nevada
(thanks Crash), but it picked up parts of Arizona and New Mexico and is
parading the particulate matter all over El Paso.

Wind gusts are up in the high 40's low 50's and my F150 windshield is getting
some new pock marks.

Enjoy the moisture while you can, global warming is coming.

RH