Re: S/S teflon brake hose set

To: Doug Ingram <dougi@home.com>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: S/S teflon brake hose set
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 05:36:50 -0800 (PST)
SummitRacing.com sells fittings and hose. The hoses
are easy to put together. That way you can make the
exact length you need. I have done it this way for
many years on all of my racing cars. I also have used
a circle track racing source in upstate New York (the
name escapes me) that sells hoses made up for very
economical prices. I will look at home tonight and
post their name.

John Holliday