Re: ALUMINUM CLEANER

To: tim roy <bquietroy@neo.rr.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ALUMINUM CLEANER
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 22:20:54 -0800
Tim,
     I use a product made by Mother's car wax company.  It's simply called Mag
and Aluminum Cleaner.  You rub it in until it looks like a black greasy paste,
then wipe it off.  Do this a couple of times and almost any metal you use it on
takes on a mirror finish.  It is available at auto supply stores as well as
other brands of the same stuff.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite