Re: tranny oils

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tranny oils
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 13:22:57 EST
Mobil make their own fully synthetic oil but I don't know if they make it for
anyone one else.

A lot of the supermarket specials, and motor factor brands are obviously made
for them by someone else.

I think that once you start to use a synthetic or semi-synthetic the quality
is so good it pretty much amounts to brand loyalty whose you use.

A lot of mid price range oils are generally going to be much of muchness.

Daniel

a message dated 11/02/01 21:41:33 Pacific Standard Time,