Re: Virus Warning

To: millerls@ado13.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Virus Warning
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:50:01 EST
In a message dated 02/12/2001 10:59:18 AM Mountain Standard Time,
millerls@ado13.com writes:

> The Naval installation where my wife works has been infected with an email
> virus. She warned me just prior to me receiving three infected emails from
> people in my home office, saved my butt.
>
> The subject of the email is "Here You Have, ;o)"
>
> Larry Miller

I got this today from a customer in Panzacola, Tlaxcala (Mexico)...it had a
file attached, Annakornicovia.jpg.vbs...but my McAfee caught and deleted it.

When I contacted the sender he said if you open the attached file, the virus
sends a copy to everyone in your address book.

Delete it, even if you like the pictures of Anna....

Robert Houston