Re: Burning issue.

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Burning issue.
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 18:29:35 -0800
It sounds as if you have an internal short to ground at the switch, I
recommend that you test the switch with a DVOM. Disconnect the + and -
cables from the switch and test for continuity from the terminal to the body
with the switch engaged. there should be none. If there is you need a
different switch. Also make sure that there is no excessive resistance
between the terminals -w- switch engaged. Remember resistors reduce voltage
and current by converting current to heat. There should not be much
resistance at all between the terminals.
              Michael