Overdrives was Re: Tranny oil

To: npenney@erols.com
Subject: Overdrives was Re: Tranny oil
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 12:47:30 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I understand that one application to NEVER run a synthetic or slick type
additive is an overdrive.  Causes slip leading to failure.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 12/02/01 14:59:58 Pacific Standard Time, npenney@erols.com
writes:

<< Really want to drive yourself nuts?  Try to find out the proper oil for a
Laycock
 overdrive.  The automobile manufacturer recommendations run from 90wt gear
lube,
 through engine oil, and all the way down to ATF.  I've never been able to
find a
 recommendation specifically from Laycock themselves.