Re: Engine Paint

To: "Bryan Vandiver" <bryan.vandiver@sun.com>
Subject: Re: Engine Paint
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 12:28:03 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Bryan, The moss sprite engine green was originally kind of a slime green
which had to much yellow in it.  They later sold the same paint except it
was very close to the proper olive green.  Sounds like you either got some
of the early batch the second time or they have gone back to the "slime
green".  There is no way to tell the difference other than to spray it.
They have never admitted to the slime green being the wrong color, instead
saying it must be used with the proper primer.
        Crash