2 Re: It's the end of an era

To: cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 2 Re: It's the end of an era
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 13:41:13 EST
I have seen plastic pigs with wide wheels at the rear (only).  Also one
magazine featured a plastic pig with a 2L Pinto engine and the car did
wheelies including one which almost wrecked the car on landing.

You tend not to see them about as much these days though I have seen a few
Bond Bugs (plastic triangle).

Daniel1312

In a message dated 15/02/01 09:36:52 Pacific Standard Time,