cheatin dogs

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: cheatin dogs
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 20:06:16 -0800 m>
I have seen some allot of tricky cheatin going on. My favorite was a fuel
rail carved out of an intake manifold and with injectors in the gutted
carburattors. Even made passages for wires to power the electronics. The
rest of the wiring was taped on the undersides of various parts then painted
to match the rest of the part. Tricky trickey. I can't imagine where he hid
the NOS pipeing... or the bottle!!

Toby

<<> Hey, come on now!
> I've been legal for almost a year now.
> (Did anybody see where I put that fuel injection
> rail WFOHerb
> told me about?)
> GS

Oh sh!t, Gary's listening...everybody hide.

Gary, RON's GOT IT!!!!  Can't you "tell"???

Ed