Re:stupidity hurts.

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@avaya.com>
Subject: Re:stupidity hurts.
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 21:05:01 -0500
Cc: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
"William M. Gilroy" wrote:

> "Bill you should have pulled the E-Brake."  Think about it, if this
> car had no seat, do you really think the E-Brake was working? Of
> course not.  This was when I was much younger.
>
> Bill "Stupidity hurts" Gilroy

And I am much older now and still do the same thing!
Initial A40 drive, milk crate seat, no e brake, wires hanging.
Peter's Sprite, hot wired ignition, absolutly no hydraulics, running,
driving, stop sign, car coming, so I aimed for a fence.
I don't want to grow up, I'm still having fun!
--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ