Re: Midget Seats

To: "Mark Endicott" <endicott@nashville.com>, "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Midget Seats
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 14:26:17 -0500
The straps will give a much softer cushion
(driver's weight considered)  If you need
head height, use straps. if you want firmness
or raise the driver, use the diaphragms.
Personally, I'm about to swap out my diaphragms
for the straps, to soften my ride.   :-)

Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com