Re: headrest needed

To: WFO Herb <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Re: headrest needed
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 23:30:36 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Ok, Herb, I should've known......  <G>
Yep, we have some attached to the seats........ BUT - the one on the
driver's seat has "upholstery-leprosy" or something.... and David asked me
to ask about where to get a replacement...... now, the problem is getting
him to follow up.  I guess I will end up doing that,  as he is busy working
on the utilities situation at UC -- <sigh> .....
SO - we are in northern California.....the Midget is a '78 and the
headrests are solid "lumps" (I, as you all know, don't know the proper
terms)... but as far as I am concerned if we could find two headrests that
fit the seats, that aren't too pricey I don't care whether or not the
design is exactly like the ones we have now.
Thanks for tolerating my fumbling, stumbling communications.
PeggyB
P.S. -- You are fortunate that I proofread this before I sent it -- I
originally had addressed it to Herby ...... <LOL>