Re: Fuel line routing for 1971 Sprite

To: Louis.Mehr@eml.ericsson.se, owner-spridgets-digest@autox.team.net, spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel line routing for 1971 Sprite
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 08:45:33 EST
In a message dated 2/22/2001 3:18:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Louis.Mehr@eml.ericsson.se writes:

<< 2/ Also, does anyone have pictures/dimensions which will allow me to
accurately  drill holes in the floor to mount the "organ pedal" type
throttle. >>

Louis:

While you have the opportunity, unless you are going concours with this, why
not just install the later "hanging" throttle pedal?  I am redoing a '67 and
will use the hanging pedal.  Easier to keep the floorboard clean, don't have
to cut mats, and seems to me it would be a more positive foot control.

--David C.