Re: Retrieving a Broken-off Sparkplug

To: kgb@clipper.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Retrieving a Broken-off Sparkplug
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 21:55:00 EST
In a message dated 2/22/2001 9:05:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kgb@clipper.net writes:

<< Is there an easy way to remove 1/2 of a sparkplug? Also, how about the
 bits & pieces of porcelain that dropped down into the engine? >>

Kate:

I assume the lower screw portion of the plug is still in place?  If so, the
porcelain couldn't have dropped into the engine.  Just clean off everything
before you remove the lower portion.  I don't have any suggestions as to
removal, but I am sure you will get several from the list.  I just doubt
there is any porcelain in the cylinders.

--David C.