Empty Trailer Chicago to JAX

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Empty Trailer Chicago to JAX
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 18:10:48 -0600
Hi Gang!

Since I couldn't dupe... er.. pay... anyone to go to just north of
Jacksonville FL and bring back a car... I'm making the trip myself.

Leaving next Friday morning. Will stop in Atlanta for BBQ and to spend
the night... on to St Simon's Island GA Saturday morning.

I'll be doing this with an empty trailer... so if anybody wants
something taken South cheap... let me know!

And if anybody down South wants a Morris Minor convertible, Lotus
Europa, Trabant, Audi 4000 Quattro, Bronco... I can deliver it... ;-)

Bill Elliott
Lake Barrington, IL