Re: Thanks for Advice!!!!!!

To: bquietroy@neo.rr.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanks for Advice!!!!!!
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 20:14:16 -0800
Sorry if I offended you, but the paperwork that came with the car said Good----.

Maybe it was the other guys? It didn't start with "F", and we don't have a
----rich service center in the area. I don't know who put the plugs in
crosswise, but he sure as heck didn't know his job! Maybe they need an engineer,
because their "technicians" don't know what the %^&& they are doing. It took a
shadetree (retired Navy electrician) mechanic, without the tree, in a torrential
downpour to un-%^&* the "Technician's" %^&*up.
Kate & Gary