Re: Empty Trailer Chicago to JAX--NO LBC

To: RBHouston@aol.com, wcelliot@concentric.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Empty Trailer Chicago to JAX--NO LBC
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 08:58:22 EST
In a message dated 2/24/2001 12:45:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,
RBHouston@aol.com writes:

<< You mean boiled pig in vinegar sauce?  Come to Texas if you want real BBQ.

Heh heh heh. . .that old argument is one of those that goes on and on, kind
of like the Ford vs. Chevy thing.  Any good Memphian would attest to the
Memphis BBQ as being the best.  Personally, I (and all others who have tasted
my BBQ) think mine is the best.  And you KNOW there is no prejudice there!
8^)

--David C.