Re: Parts Cleaning Question

To: richard.arnold@juno.com, DLancer7676@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Parts Cleaning Question
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 07:30:56 EST
In a message dated 2/24/2001 11:18:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
richard.arnold@juno.com writes:

<< A lister (Kevin Valentine, perhaps?) previously provided an FAQ on
 electrolytic rust removal, which I saved as a MS Word 97 document.  I'll
 be happy to forward it on, but I can't lay claim to any credit for the
 work.  In fact, I'm not sure who to attribute it to.... >>

Thanks Rich.  I have that one--it is probably the same one Kevin sent the
list a couple of days ago. But I have another that is a step-by-step process
how-to guide to the electrolysis process.  I found it a couple of years ago
on the internet, had it for a while, printed it off (fortunately), then lost
it somewhere a couple of puter crashes ago.  If I find the URL I will forward
it to the list so everyone will have access to it.

--David C.