Re: Spridgetstock 2001

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: Spridgetstock 2001
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 12:58:15 -0800
Cc: woodrat@spacey.net, fisher@hctc.net, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, DLancer7676@cs.com, wcelliot@concentric.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
I am hoping that I can get my vacation from May 6 - 26. That means we
could leave on Friday, May 4th after I get off work. I would need to be
back to work at zero-too-early on the 29th. Sometime during this time
period, we plan to hit St. Louis, New Orleans, Biloxi, and, if time and
finances permit, Huntersville, NC. For our purposes, since we are in
Oregon, it would be best for us if S2001 were near the beginning or end
of that time period. I will pick my vacation days on March 13, so I will
need to know by then to bid accordingly. Since Gary does not do heat, we
don't want to head down to Louisiana too late in the summer.

Robert - Don't you know that it is impossible to surprise a witch?
Kate