Caribou is Here!

To: spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Caribou is Here!
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 19:06:49 EST
Regarding the inquiry about difficulty getting in touch with us here at
Caribou, my brother called from NY last week and told me that my mother's
seven month battle with lung cancer was just about over... the doctors had
given her just hours more to live. I hopped on a plane here in California
Wednesday, February 14th and got there as soon as I could. Sorry, but I
didn't get back until this Thursday, the 22nd.

Also, my secretary, Desi, had already scheduled a vacation to start on
Wednesday the 21st, so between Monday the 19th being a Holiday (President's
Day) and Desi only working a half day Tuesday before her vacation and then me
not getting back until Thursday, well, yes, we have been hard to get hold of
this past week. But I am back now, Desi will be back next week and we are
here with our normal hours of 9:30AM to 6PM Pacific time.

BTW, some of you may have heard of Renovo products... the line of soft top
care and rejuvenating products from England. Caribou has been appointed the
US distributor for Renovo and anyone interested in these products can visit

www.Renovo-USA.com

for more information.

Ed at Caribou