Re: CD player ?

To: "John Gottstein" <john@megatonebomb.com>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: CD player ?
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 13:58:59 -0700
John
In my '72 I put the CD player where the glove box was and removed the
console entirely.  It is not really convenient to reach while driving
enthusiastically but it has the advantage of being out of sight of most
would be thieves.  The cover to the glove box was missing when I got the
car so I just made a thin plywood insert, covered it with black vinyl and
cut a hole for the CD player.
Dave