Re: Update?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net, Ccanepa50@aol.com
Subject: Re: Update?
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 01:22:11 -0800
Ok gang,

I've had several requests for an update on the progress of Chuck's Ginetta,
so here's a couple to satisfy you. I'm still waiting for an opportunity to
get some better ones, but the car is "out of town" for a few tweaks, one of
which will be a little more ground clearance, eh Chuck?...'-)

I've added a few pics I took last fall to the last page of the series,
located in the "Friends cars" section.

Keep those cards and letters comin' in folks!

Enjoy!

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -