Re: Race Track Road Kill (NO LBC)

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Race Track Road Kill (NO LBC)
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 21:20:16 -0600
All parties that asked for the mpeg should have it now. If it didn't come
through, let me know, I will resend it. Also, if anyone happens to see Macy
frozen to the seat of his car, could you get his address from him so I can
send him the driving music cd's for him to listen to while he is waiting
for his butt to thaw loose from the seat.......
Larry ,break down and by a tonneau at least.............. Thanks, Brad