Re: Rebuilt brake master cylinder source?

To: ccrobins@ktc.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rebuilt brake master cylinder source?
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:39:00 EST
In a message dated 2/27/01 11:45:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ccrobins@ktc.com writes:

> Who's a good source for a rebuilt brake MC for my '76 Midget?  It's a

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Most auto supply stores can order a rebuilt MC for you.  I got mine ('77
Midget, same MC as yours) at Advance Auto Parts.  I was not very happy with
the quality, but the price is usually pretty low, especially during a sale.

My suggestion is to have yours re-sleeved my White Post.  They will give it a
lifetime warranty, but the cost is a bit higher.  If mine starts leaking, it
is going to White Post.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget