Re: Rebuilt brake master cylinder source?

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Rebuilt brake master cylinder source?
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 16:49:13 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
  Unfortunately I live in a small town.  We don't have an Advance
store.  AZ has a listing but their supplier is OOS because of a lack of
cores.  Car Quest doesn't have a reliable source.  NAPA wants an arm and
a leg for one and the independent I used to patronize said "she's deep
enuff" and sold out to NAPA.  I'd rebuild the old one but I think the
kid I got the car from said he'd put a kit in it before.  It may not be
worth the effort.

  Thanks,

  CR