Re: Dizzy ID

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: Dizzy ID
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 17:09:16 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
  Another lister ID'd it as being off of a '64 TR-4.  Now I'm trying to
find a vac diaphragm for it.  Moss doen't have one for the application.
See below.

Daniel1312@aol.com wrote:

> Something that requires 9-11 degrees advance at 1,200rpm, 5-7 degrees at
> 600rpm, 0-2 degrees at 600rpm and no advance below 225rpm.

  The advance mechanism is marked 10 deg.  Must be a short curve, has 2
light spring instead of a light & a heavy.

> Vacuum diaphragm number doesn't look right - would have expected to see a 5
> digit number and letter at the end.

  Dunno what to say here; that's the # off the diaphragm shell.

> Daniel1312 - I have books with this kind of stuff in!

  Look for the TR-4 data, willya?

  TIA,

  CR