Bookmarks

To: TR8 List <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>, Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bookmarks
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 12:51:03 -0800
Fellow Wedgies & Spridgeteers:

Thanks to all that sent me their bookmarks or some favorites of theirs.
Anyone else willing to share, I'd be a most grateful recipient.

Also, I'd like to thank "Swift Justice" Steve for telling me about
Syncit  a program that allows bookmarks to be used across different
platforms and computers.  Now my bookmarks are shared between Netscape
which I normally use, and IE.

For anyone using NS (since one wrong push of a button WILL delete your
bookmarks), this is a "no-brainer" program.  It's free and if I can down
load it anyone can!

Again, thanks all!
Herb