mufflers

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: mufflers
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 14:59:01 -0500
I am planning to install a new muffler. My old Monza one is just too
loud. Does anyone know of "flow characteristics" chart available
online that lists more than the expensive Maniflow/Dynaflow/RC40
systems? Does anyone know how a regular old "cherry bomb" flows in
comparison to same? Finally, Vizard's book lists the Cyclone Sonic
Turbo as a good substitute for the Maniflow and RC40 systems for
those of us living outside of the UK. I cannot seem to find one. Does
anyone have a source and pricing?

TIA,

Jeff

PS: I tried going to the archives on this, but they seem to be gone!?

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Assistant Professor, Emory Eye Center, Atlanta, GA, USA
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision, http://www.molvis.org/molvis
mailto:jboatri@emory.edu