HIF44 needles

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: HIF44 needles
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 16:45:29 -0500
Spridgeteers,

I am planning to put the Sprite on the rolling road on the 17th.
Among other things that I plan to do is to swap needles in the HIF44.
I currently have a BEV. I'd like to try a range of needles, but I'd
just as soon not buy them at $15 a pop just for a single 3-run test.
Do any of you have needles for an HIF44 that you could loan me for
the day? If all goes well, I plan to post all of the dyno info to the
list.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Assistant Professor, Emory Eye Center, Atlanta, GA, USA
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision, http://www.molvis.org/molvis
mailto:jboatri@emory.edu