Re: Alan Fisher's wing windows

To: froggi@cdsnet.net, dwramsey@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Alan Fisher's wing windows
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 19:53:50 EST
Cc: dougi@home.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/5/2001 2:41:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
froggi@cdsnet.net writes:

<< Why would you hold your drink and cigarette in the same hand??? >>

I perfected that maneuver back in the '60's when I would teach all day, then
drive my Big Healey 90 miles 1-way to take graduate classes, then 90 miles
back.  Could drive at a relatively high rate of speed, run the curves, smoke,
eat a burger and drink a coke all at the same time.  Back home about 3 a.m.
to get ready to get up at 7 to teach another day.

--David C.