anyone still getting seven dwarfs message?

To: Recipient List Suppressed:;
Subject: anyone still getting seven dwarfs message?
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 17:44:56 -0800
Listers,

I keep getting the "Seven Dwarfs" message from HaHaHa with the (virus
infected) attachment titled "midgets.scr". I seem to get this about twice a
week.

Anyone else having this problem?

If someone can tell me how I can block this sender, please let me know.

If it's someone who's tapping into any of the lists, or if you're sending
it to me specifically, you're wasting your time. I am on a MAC. I also run
all the lastest virus protection, so please stop!

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux