SWAG engine transplant and Chili feed

To: "list, Spridget mail" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SWAG engine transplant and Chili feed
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 09:56:11 -0800
Hi all,

    SWAG is having a pre-season get together March 24, Saturday, at 12
noon at my place.  We will be pulling a 1275 engine out of a 72, and,
time willing, put it into a '67 Minor (its temporary home until the '66
Sprite is ready for it.)

    Bring some work clothes and expect to get your hands dirty.  It will
be a potluck, I am providing the chili.  A good chance to get together,
swap stories and help out a fellow lister (me)

Please RSVP so that I can:

1.    Figure out how much goop to buy (to eat)
2.    Figure out how much chili to make (to clean your hands with)

Did I get that mixed up?  Nah...

Hope to see you there.

Steve
--
Steve McGee,

 One thing that Law School taught me was to think carefully before I
said anything.
 As a consequence, it now takes me twice as long to stick my foot in my
mouth as it
 did before.