Re: Donald Campbell - Bluebird no LBC

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Donald Campbell - Bluebird no LBC
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 08:17:39 +1100
Daniel, spridgeteers,

It is sad indeed, especially since it is against the express wishes of
Donald and his widow. His widow has spoken out about the raising
of the  Bluebird, saying that Donald would have wanted to be left
alone and buried with his bluebird, left where he fell doing the thing
he loved.

No respect for the dead.

Mike