Re:PDLJMPR

To: "Mail List, Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, cathy@hochberg.com
Subject: Re:PDLJMPR
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 18:21:30 -0600
Last time I checked it out, PDLJMPR is still up (at
http://members.tripod.com/PDLJMPR/contents.htm ) but didn't look like it had
been updated
lately.   Which is too bad, I've enjoyed the site for years.   I met the
proprieter (Les Myer?)
at the big annual Chicago-area BCU/Oakton British car show a coupla years ago,
and was
pleasantly surprised shortly afterwards to find thumbnails and pictures of my
car posted on his
site in an article about the show (
http://members.tripod.com/PREV_PDLJMPR/despl.htm ).    I do
believe he even emailed us the photos after he had scanned them in.   You meet
the nicest people
in a Spridget (except for the guy last weekend who just pointed at our car and
started laughing
so loud we could hear him across a busy intersection).
Sam Hochberg
'73 911 Targa (so fast it's fun as hell)
'68 Sprite Mk. IV (so slow it's fun as hell)
http://sam.hochberg.com/scscc/  (if you're looking for a Chicago-area sports
car club that's
yes, fun as hell)

<snip>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 00:13:09 -0800
From WFO Herb <froggi at cdsnet.net>
Subject: PDLJMPR

Is PDLJMPR still maintained & up and running?
<snip>