Re: Ignition Wire and Paint Chips

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ignition Wire and Paint Chips
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 23:05:27 -0800
Mike:

Frank's method works great - with a little care and time, you can make the
spot virtually invisible. I do two bits of prep before dipping the brush:
first I feather any rough edges of the chip with a tiny piece of sandpaper,
and then use a little drop of metal prep to ensure the bare spot is clean
and the paint will stick.

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC
1958 Sprite  (AN5L/636)