Fan Update

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "bugeye Group" <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Fan Update
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 14:59:44 -0800
Installed the repaired radiator and installed and wired the electric fan
this time. Had intended to do this before but had not got around to wiring
it.

Took the Bugeye out for about a 30 mile drive on the twisty back roads
around home. Runs like a champ. Can't really tell any difference with the
MSD ignition installed. I'm going to make a pigtail so that I can just
switch back and forth to see if I can tell. Really need a rolling road but
there are none around.

The new syncros in the 5-speed really make a difference though. I can now
shift with grinding :-)

Peter C.

The thermostat works fine. It's installed in the radiator receptor for the
temp prob. Based on the temp gauge, it comes on at about 190 and goes back
off at about 185. I recommend this for anyone running a 1275 with a downflow
radiator. Drop Peter C. an email for price...

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com