BEER! was Re: Gift Sprite?

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: BEER! was Re: Gift Sprite?
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 19:12:26 -0500
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
That's right friends,

 Latrobe, PA home of Rolling Rock Beer. Yes, still available in pony
bottles (as far I know). See, I know you guys want to come to Latrobe,
drink beer and fix my car ;}

 We would need someone knowledgeable about brakes and clutches
specifically. Also misc. engine work, and definitely body work. Some
pounding out, some welding on of new quarter panel (donated ala Frank ;}
) and two brand new rocker panels. Who knows what else awaits on this
spritely adventure. Why there could be dozens of other problems I've not
even discovered! :) In fact, it's almost guaranteed.

 Yes, my friends where can you get a guarantee as good that.
Satisfaction of a challenging project or your money back.

 I've seen the pics of Peter C.'s in progress (Frank you must be some
kind of lbc God) and I think mine is in better starting shape. If there
was some way I could get my car to you guys, I would.

 And, on the plus side, I'm in no big hurry. Can't do it for 2
months...no problem. The poor thing's just been sitting here anyway.

 Just remember this my friends, FREE BEER!   ;}