Re: Ignition Wires and Etc.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ignition Wires and Etc.
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 22:36:47 -0800
I just got off the Magnecor web site.  Magnacor sells 7mm black (no
printing) solid core tin plated coppercore spark plug wire by the foot.
They also sell it in 50 or 100 foot rolls.  They say this is for classic
race cars, industrial equipmet or "restorations" that don't need
suppression.  Does anyone on the list sell Magnecor Wire?  If so, I will
be ordering some, this is EXACTLY what I have been looking for.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite