Burnisher

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Burnisher
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 08:56:19 EST
I bought a toolbox with a lot of new tools inside for just a little bit of
coins, and in going through the stuff I found lots of useful equipment, like
a soldering iron with lots of unusual tips that could be screwed on.  But
there was one tool that I could not identify and had no idea what to do with
it.  It did have the name of the manufacturer and the part number imprinted
on the side of it, and had a tag attached that read "Burnisher--255-4458".
Wasn't sure what it would burnish--it was the size and shape of a writing
pen, with a pocket clip on the side!

With the help of the internet search engine, I have found out what it is!  If
you are interested, go to :   <A HREF="http://www.pkneuses.com/cont.htm";>
Contact Burnishers</A> .  The tool has the part number CB-6 printed on it, so
I can even go down the page and locate it.  I am thinking, what a great tool
to work on the Lucas system with.   It has flat blades and small cylindrical
blades--seem like it would be great to dress the male and female bullet
contacts before re fitting them.

--David C.